A complete range of accounting and regulatory reporting services
We provide a comprehensive suite of statutory, regulatory and management reporting services to reinsurers, insurers and brokers of all types and sizes. Our diverse client base includes UK limited companies, brokers, and branches of US and European organisations. As a result we have a thorough understanding of regulatory requirements and we have the capability to meet any insurance accounting need seamlessly and professionally.
With the majority of our team working from our regional offices, we can offer a high value-added service at rates that compare favourably with the large accounting providers. Our professionally qualified and experienced insurance accountants can work as a standalone resource or combine with other services to provide a complete outsourced solution. The scale of our operations means we can offer a flexible resource to help with specific challenges like Solvency II or to supplement stretched or absent in-house resources. We can work with your in-house IT systems or provide a tailored external solution.
- General ledger maintenance and control
- Broker ledger maintenance and credit control
- Preparation and submission of UK accounts and statutory reporting
- Preparation and submission of IPT and VAT returns
- Production of draft tax computations and working with third-party tax specialists to produce compliant tax schedules
- FCA reporting
- NAIC reporting
- US State filings
- Lloyd’s reporting
- A secure cash management and payment system
- Segregated group treasury function
- Robust systems and controls designed to protect client monies
- Compliance with FCA client asset (CASS) requirements
- Investment accounting and liaison with third-party investment managers
Restructuring and accounting consulting
- Assistance with Solvency II
- Financial process transformation
- Restructuring solutions for distressed companies
- Due diligence audits
We apply the strictest standards of compliance and internal audit oversight to optimise procedures and controls and ensure full adherence to strict KPIs. Regular face-to-face meetings and detailed ongoing reporting keep you fully informed and in control at all times.